Thursday, February 20, 2014

Recovering with T3

Recovering with T3: My Journey from Hypothyroidism to Good Health Using the T3 Thyroid Hormone Paperback – June 28, 2013

Author: Visit Amazon's Paul Robinson Page | Language: English | ISBN: 0957099312 | Format: PDF, EPUB

Recovering with T3: My Journey from Hypothyroidism to Good Health Using the T3 Thyroid Hormone – June 28, 2013
Free download Recovering with T3: My Journey from Hypothyroidism to Good Health Using the T3 Thyroid Hormone – June 28, 2013 for everyone book 4shared, mediafire, hotfile, and mirror link Books with free ebook downloads available Recovering with T3: My Journey from Hypothyroidism to Good Health Using the T3 Thyroid Hormone Paperback – June 28, 2013
  • Paperback: 316 pages
  • Publisher: Elephant in the Room Books; Revised edition (June 28, 2013)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 0957099312
  • ISBN-13: 978-0957099319
  • Product Dimensions: 9.7 x 7.4 x 0.7 inches
  • Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
  • Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #40,709 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
    • #1 in Books > Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Medicine > Clinical > Preventive Medicine
    • #4 in Books > Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Medicine > Clinical > Endocrinology
    • #5 in Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Preventive Medicine
Very informative and well presented. This book is essential for anyone who needs T3. It is written in an absolutely logical manner and I was not surprised to discover Robinson, who has a scientific background, had a career in IT. The author wrote this book (I also have the first edition) only because he could not find adequate information on T3, the active form of thyroid.

This edition includes refinements gleaned from feedback received thanks to the first edition: Robinson writes that thousands around the world have used the methods in this book to regain their own health (and I'm one of them). Any repetition there may have been in the first edition is gone here and Robinson has added a useful appendix at the end.

After over 20 years untreated & undiagnosed while I got worse and worse but was told all my tests were "normal", the wonderful Dr. Durrant-Peatfied (trained by the pioneer Broda Barnes) diagnosed me properly and identified that my body was not only low thyroid but could not break down the storage thyroid hormone (T4) into the active T3 form (there are no lab tests for this). In the 10 months since then, my health (and weight) has been "reversing" by about a year per month - meaning that I am now at about the state of health I was a decade ago (which was MUCH better then, although still quite bad), although I think I still need to "roll back" a further 15 years to reach ideal weight as well as health.

Most thyroid books assume everyone will recover on T4 alone or T4/T3 or even NDT (natural desiccated thyroid), which is just not true. T3 is very difficult to use and it's different for everyone.
The book, “Recovering with T3” exists because of one man’s pain and suffering which extended over a twenty year period. Because of its existence and due to Paul Robinson’s extensive research and experience, thousands of patients world- wide, are reducing their pain and suffering by following the protocol laid out in this book. I am one of those patients. I will be forever grateful for placing my trust in Paul’s work and his personal testimony. My chronic health issues began twenty five years ago and after using T3 only I can gladly say, “I feel normal for the first time in over two decades.”

Insomnia, hypertension, chronic fatigue, anxiety, depression, and unexplained weight gain, (to name but a few of my debilitating symptoms) were ‘treated’ with prescription drugs. But those symptoms worsened and my life became one exhausting battle to survive. Every time I found the energy to delve into my symptoms I came up with underactive thyroid but when I took these concerns to my doctor, he’d do the TSH test and tell me, “It isn’t your thyroid.”

Precious years of my life have been wasted, due to lack of a proper diagnosis. Not wanting to appear like a hypochondriac, I portrayed an outward calmness whilst inside I was slowly drowning in a sea of despair. They say, “You cannot judge a book by its cover,” and thyroid disease is not obvious to the casual observer, so I had no difficulty getting jobs. My difficulty was in keeping jobs because I simply could not function well when the slightest stress presented itself. I retreated from the world, but put on my happy face when forced to interact with friends and family. Those days are now behind me.

Recovering with T3: My Journey from Hypothyroidism to Good Health Using the T3 Thyroid Hormone – June 28, 2013 Download

Please Wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment